If you have a 6 meter boat license or more, you can drive our Quicksilver 555 motorboat on your own for a comfortable monthly quota in our boat club. Our boat club allows our members to use the boat completely on their own, without a captain. How does it work?
At South Olé Sails we allow our members to independently use our boat without a captain so that they can improve and develop the skills they learned during their basic "licencia de navegación".
It's been proven that your typical boat owner only goes sailing about 30 days a year. However, he has to withstand the financial and psychological weight of his purchase: maintenance, insurance, and mooring 365 days a year.
Our Boat Club in Estepona is the most logical and cost-effective way to enjoy boating. It's all advantages and no disadvantages, with a comfortable and inexpensive monthly subscription to a QUICKSILVER 555 OPEN boat. The boat is 5,55 meters long and has a 80Cv Mercury outboard motor.
South Olé Sails will take care of expenses, plus make sure your training on the boat is done with out intructors. Learn and practice safely before you go boating.
- If you were unable to use the 3 outings in one month, you can spread them over a 3-month period.
- The chosen months can be used in a one-year period as long as no month is repeated.
- Outings are non-transferable to anyone who is not the registered club member, even if they are family or friends.
- The boat must always return to the base port at the end of the outing (Puerto Deportivo de Estepona, pier 4)
- Fuel and cleaning are not included. Club members must return the boat with the fuel tank full and prepare it for the next member in a timely fashion.