The best way to learn how to sail!
Even if you don’t have a license, you can learn and improve your sailing knowledge in our club.
- 1 Themed getaway of 4 hours every month of the year.
- 2 Themed getaways of 4 hours every month of the year.
- Every getaway you will learn some new specific subject.
- You will be able to access every events such as regattas, voyages, job board etc.
Now without skipper!!
If you have your own basic sailing license, with South Olé Sails you can enjoy our speedboat Quicksilver 555 independently by just paying an easy monthly fee.
Our sailing club allows our clients to use our speedboat Quicksilver 555 in an absolutely independent way without any skipper. How does it work?
From South Olé Sails we offer complete private and self-governed boats without any skipper, allowing you to improve and develop all your sailing knowledge.
- Starting fee of 300€ as an enrollment on our sailing club.
- 150€ monthly fee including 3 outings per month of 4 hours each with our speedboat Quicksilver 555.
- If you are unable to use the total amount of 3 outings during the month, you can use them in a three-month period.
- The registered user is the only one who can take the boat. Outings are not transferable, not even to friends or family.
- The boat always sleeps in the base harbor (Puerto Deportivo Estepona, pier 4)
- The price doesn’t include fuel. The boat must be filled up by the user.